Tuesday 26 August 2008

Keep It On The Low

Sorry for the delay folks - I have a pretty good excuse... I've been to Creamfields! Woop. Yes, it was amazing, thanks for asking. As you can see from the photo above I met some pretty cool people. There's me on the left, next to Herve, and Switch just second in from the right. Not bad ey? It was about 10mins before Switch's set in the Bugged Out! Tent.
Highlights for myself included Skream & Benga, Herve, Switch, Noisia, Andy C, Matrix & Futurebound, 2manydjs, Underworld, and rather surprisingly Tiesto. I don't like trance, but the sheer magnitude of that show and the vast amount of people in what must be the biggest tent in the world was quite amazing! Needless to say, I got my wonk on all weekend and had a blast.

New tune time. Yeah so just before I headed out to Creamfields I made a new tune as Roland Dubbs. It's full-on dancefloor wobble business and it's called "Keep It On The Low" - you can get it here...

Roland Dubbs - Keep It On The Low

Peas.

No comments: