Tuesday 4 November 2008

Don Rimini Remix Contest!

Ok so we all know today is very important as far as voting is concerned...the result of the big vote today is likely to change the world forever...

That's right, I am of course talking about the Don Rimini remix contest I entered a few months back!! (HAH YOU THOUGHT I MEANT THE USA ELECTION!)
My track has made it to the final and there could be some good prizes in it! :D

Ok, so it might not change the world, but it's still pretty important you represent and hopefully get my remix to win!
It's pretty simple, visit Fairtilizer find my track called 'Don Rimini - Hools (Roland Dubbs Re-Lick)' and click the "love heart" icon next to the track to vote for it!
(It might ask you to register, if it does don't worry - i just did it in under 30secs, usual affair - email, password etc and you're done!)

Your vote will be really appreciated, and hopefully we'll get 'nuff people voting for me! The track itself has already had almost 2000 downloads online, so it's got a good shout!

Happy voting, Roland Dubbs!

ALSO - NEW REMIX AVAILABLE HERE!!!

Glitter Junkies - Hang The Mother Fucking DJ (Roland Dubbs Remix)

No comments: