Saturday 25 April 2009

Walking on the beaches...

On my last trip down to Brighton a couple of weeks ago, myself and a few mates went to see Tittsworth @ Audio. I didn't have to spend much time convincing others to go...they must trust my choices...anyway, he was pretty brill - playing everything from house to dubstep, drum & bass to full on party anthems.
Whilst having a boogie, two of my friends were discussing how "The Stranglers - Peaches" would be awesome with a dubstep remix...I agreed with them...and then worked my socks off to get a copy, and give it the treatment before they could!
You snooze you lose suckaaaaaaaaaaas!

So here it is, a grizzly dubstep remix of 'Peaches' by myself. It was quite tricky with all the tiiiiiiiiiiime stretching involved, but rewarding nonetheless. A bit of fun to liven up your dancefloors...

The Stranglers - Peaches (Roland Dubbs Moldy Peaches Remix)

(PS. As a thanks to my boy Figure Of Wax, here's his latest mini-mix, and you can catch him supporting Flevans down in Brighton on Friday May 15th @ Jazz Rooms!!)

No comments: