Monday 3 August 2009

New Roland Dubbs tune! (...plus free YBAD mixtape)

Sorry about the photo, I just thought it was really funny. If you didn't know, that's a big dildo in Figure Of Wax's face. Excellent.

Anyway, new tune time. It's the first tune I've finished in a while due to the end of term at work being hectic. I'm on my summer hols now so expect a bit more action. Woop.

It's a big, bassy, distorted dubstep tune that verges on breaking into techno at some points. Weird, I know. There's lots of squeaks and bleeps, rises and wobbles...and it's pretty big like. BIG!

Roland Dubbs - Sinker

Also, the two Neils have sent me Your Boyfriends Are DJ's latest summer mixtape offering...

YBAD - Summer 09 Mixtape

...complete with a fat tracklist!

Basement Jaxx - Raindrops (Louis La Roche Rework)
Holy Ghost! - I Will Come Back
Franz Ferdinand - Can't Stop Feeling (WhoMadeWho Remix)
Force Of Nature - Sequencer ... Read more
Mel + Kim - (Get Fresh At The Weekend) Showing Out
Passion Pit - The Reeling (shuttle's super club mega mix '99)
La Roux - Bulletproof (Tepr remix)
Tiga - Shoes (Noob remix)
Major Lazer - Hold The Line (N.O.C. Hold the trumpet remix)
Idiot Savant - Jumpin' N' Pumpin' 2.0
Marek Hemmann - Gemini
Dennis Ferrer - Sinfonia Della Notte
Alex Gopher - Motorcycle
Daft Punk - Technologic
Kill Frenzy - 5-4-3-2-1
Boys Noize - Oh! (A-Trak mix)
Magic Wands - Black Magic (L'Amour La Morgue Edition)
Peaches - I Feel Cream

WORDS!

No comments: