Friday 9 July 2010

Future Beginning

It's been a while since I've posted a new Roland Dubbs production. Some recent efforts have found their way onto my Soundcloud page but no further. Mainly because they were just little experiments using a few ideas. Nothing wrong with that, but as they were tunes I wouldn 't normally make I found it hard to relate to them, if you will.
I've been busy in the studio recently and I can promise you at least two more House tunes on the way - one is filter housey, while the other is most definitely jackin'! Back to the wobble.

The track that I bring you today is almost of Chemical Brothers ilk. An electronic journey, a release, a feel-good tune. With some polished production and some tidy compression of which I'm fairly proud (although that is through my monitors which aren't perfect!), I present...
'Future Beginning'.

It's a tune for your summer that punches in all the right places. It has a wicked drop and It's available for free through Soundcloud (first 100 downloads).

Roland Dubbs - Future Beginning by RolandDubbs

No comments: