Tuesday 23 March 2010

Another World... of S.I.N

I've spent the evening catching up on my Hospital Podcasts. I've been subscribing for years now and they never fail to deliver. After just listening to the one from last week I heard this incredible bootleg playing in the background. On the podcast it gets talked over - as is the way, but it instantly struck a chord with me. I had to find it. Difficult task considering it's a drum & bass booty - they're never easy to come by.
Calling it a drum & bass booty, however, doesn't do it enough justice. It's a pure slice of absolute bliss, destined for a release - legal or not. If it doesn't give you goosebumps you have no soul.

It's an ambient, minimal-esque remix of Anthony & The Johnsons' "Another World" by Estonian producer S.I.N.
Let's get emotional.
(it's only a little snippet - let's hope for a release!)

TRACK REMOVED AT ARTISTS REQUEST.
APOLOGIES FOLKS :)

No comments: